Q.1 What is the opening and closing dates of Chardham Yatra 2020?
The opening dates of Chardham yatra are between 23 and 30 in the last week of April month and the closing dates are between 22 and 30 in the last week of December.
Q.2 What are the places included in LIH Chardham Yatra by helicopter 2020 package?
Chardham yatra tour package by Helicopter includes Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
Q.3 Are there any VIP darshan facility in Chardham temple?
Yes, the VIP tickets are available in Chardham temples.
Q.4 What type of clothes you should wear in Chardham Yatra by helicopter?
You should wear warm woolen clothes as the area of Chardham yatra is too cold.
Q.5 What is the best time for Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 2020 and in upcoming years?
The best time to visit Chardham yatra in April, May, and June when the weather of Chardham is pleasant enough to travel.
Q.6 Is there any Helicopter services to Chardham from Delhi/Mumbai/Ahmedabad etc?
There is no helicopter service from Delhi, Mumbai or Ahemdabad you have to travel by yourself to the Dehradun and then our Chardham yatra by helicopter starts.
Q.7 How can I reach to the location Dehradun for Chardham helicopter yatra?
You can reach the location Dehradun through Bus, Railway or through airplane.
Q.8 Distance of temple from helipad?
Walking distance of the temple from the helipad is 15 to 20 minutes away. You can hire pony wala or palkis to reach the temple.
Q.9 What are some must take things on the tour?
This north India tour of Chardham is very unpredictable. So, carry your medicines, some dry eatables, and money.
Q.10 How will be the facilities during the Chardham yatra by Helicopter?
You will get great facilities during the yatra from the luxurious hotels, delicious meals to VIP darshan and special puja.
Q.11 Is registration required for char Dham yatra 2020?
Yes, registration is required for Chardham yatra. For further details, you can call us or email us.
Q.12 How are all dhams different from each other?
All these four dhams are different from each other, Kedarnath is the land of shiva, Yamnotri and Gangotri is the holy place of river Yamuna and Ganges. Gangotri is known as the origin place the Ganges and Badrinath is the land of Narayan.
Q. 13 What are some Helicopter provider companies for Chardham yatra by Helicopter 2020?
There are few companies who provide Chardham yatra by helicopter in 2020 and they are:-
- Pawan Hans
- Himalayan service
- Himalayan Heli Service Pvt. Ltd
- Heritage Aviation
- Krystal Aviation
- UTAir Indian Pvt. Ltd.
- SAR Aviation Helicopter Tours
- Trans Bharat Aviation
- Aryan Aviation
- Arrow Aircraft
Q.14 what is the Cost of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package?
The Total Cost of Chardham yatra by Helicopter is around INR 1,75,000/- per person.
Q.15 How can I book the Package of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020 from LIH?
Clear your doubts by filling the form below after clearing your doubts from our travel expert. You can confirm your status with us.
Q.16 Which place should I visit first in my Chardham yatra by helicopter?
First, you visit Yamunotri, then Gangotri followed by Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Q.17 How long is Kedarnath trek?
Kedarnath trek is 16 km from Gaurikund.
Q.18 Is Badrinath closed for six months?
Badrinath Dham along with Kedarnath, Yamunotri and Gangotri are closed for six months from November to next year April month.
Q.19 Can I do Chardham Yatra registration Online and Offline?
Yes, you can do Chardham yatra registration in both ways. Its depends on You wheather you want to do it in offline way or in online way.
Q.20 What are some Health advisory for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter?
- Exercise and Workout daily to increase your stamina.
- Start eating healthy food. So, you remain fit throughout the journey.
- Make sure you will discuss your health issues with your travel agent so that they can customize your tour accordingly.
- Carry your medical kit with you.
- Drink enough water to stay hydrated. and,
- Carry oxygen bootles with you as the temples are high above and the amount of oxygen is very less at that place.
Q.21 What are some Places to Visit on Chardham yatra?
These are some places to visit on Chardham yatra:-
- Sunset Point
- Bheem pul
- Vasudhara falls
- Deoria Tal
- Gandhi Sarovar
- Valley of Flower
- Vasuki tal
Q. 22 What is the Do’s and Don’t of Chardham yatra by Helicopter?
Do’s of Chardham yatra by Helicopter:-
- Carry dry eatables with you like:- Biscuits, dry fruits, chochlate or anything else. So, that you can regain energy during your long hours of walk and trekking.
- Carry warm garmets with you as these place is very cold.
- Carry your mediacal kit with you. so, that you have all the essential medicines of Cough, cold, headache, and fever.
- Carry an oxygen with you because the temples are at high above and there is less availability of oxygen.
- Carry aadhar card and biometric registration card with you as this card is very necessary during the trip.
Don’t of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter:-
- Don’t take the alcohol during your Chardham yatra.
- Do not carry heavy and too much luggage because there is a limited space in the Chopper.
- Don’t throw plastic wrapper or waste here and there. Throw them in a dustbin. If you don’t find dutbin near you keep them in your bag and when you a dustbin throw that waste there.
- Don’t wear heavy jewellery during the trekking.
- Don’t take rest on the places where alerts are posted.
Q.24 What is the payment policy of Chardham yatra by Helicopter package?
45 Days before your Journey – 30% of the total price
Between 30 – 45 Days before your Journey – 70% of the total price
Between 30 – 0 Days before your Journey – 100% of total price