Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 6 Days/5 Nights Package
6 Days and 5 Nights
1,95,000/- +GST Per Person
15 Sep to 15 oct
Book our Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter package to visit the four holy pilgrimages of Uttrakhand luxuriously at best price. Our 6 days 5 night Chardham yatra itinerary for 2022 will take you to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath temples by helicopter, and you will get a chance of VIP Darshan in all temples. Call us to book Chardham yatra pilgrimage tour at best price.
Why You Should Visit Chardham
Highlights of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Visit the mysterious Yamunotri Dham and admire the surrounded beauty
- Reach Gangotri Dham by helicopter and feel the divinity of Goddess Ganga
- Fly to breathtaking Kedarnath and meditate in lord shiva’s aura
- Land at Badrinath helipad and see the grand Badri temple
- Fly to Dehradun from Badrinath with beautiful memories
Chardham Yatra Day-wise Hotels
Tour Routing:- Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Badrinath – Dehradun
|Day & Place||Hotels|
|Day 1: Dehradun||Hotel Keys Prima by Lemon Tree Or Similar|
|Day 2: Yamunotri||Hotel Shiv Shakti Eco Resort Or Similar|
|Day 3: Gangotri||Hotel Himalayan Nature Resort Or Similar|
|Day 4: Guptkashi||Hotel Villa Aadhya Or Similar|
|Day 5: Badrinath||Hotel Snow Crest Or Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|Day 6: Dehradun||No accommodation|
*Price is subject to change as per season or availability. So Kindly discuss Further.
So, Book Chardham Yatra by helicopter from LIH the Best travel agent for Chardham Yatra that offers you a fantastic and luxury experience that makes your trip memorable for a lifetime.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 6 Day Tour Itinerary
06:00 AM: Leaving from Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (By Helicopter)
06:30 AM: Landed at Kharsali Helipad, YamunotriYou are recommended to leave the hotel as soon as possible, so you remain energetic throughout the day of your trip. Our tour coordinator will take you to the sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun from where you will leave for Yamunotri dham. Enter the land of lords!Now at the arrival of Yamunotri (Kharsali), You will meet our team, and they will transfer your luggage to the hotel.Now have breakfast at the hotel, then we leave for Yamunotri, which is a 5 km trek. We will provide you the facility of palki or pony. Explore the beauty of this fantastic holy place.You will return at lunchtime in the hotel after the VIP darshan at Yamunotri and spend your few hours relaxing at the hotel after lunch.In the evening, we will visit the ancient Shani temple (depends on the climate) and after returning from their you will be served the dinner.
07:45 AM: Leaving from Kharsali Helipad, Yamunotri (By Helicopter)
08:30 AM: Landed at Harsil Helipad, GangotriAfter leaving from Kharsali helipad, Now you will reach the Gangotri, also known as the mini Switzerland of India.Now our handlers will pick you up from harsil helipad and drop you at the luxurious hotel. After taking breakfast, you’ll head towards the VIP darshan at Gangotri temple in-cab this is the most picturesque and breathtaking part of this chardham yatra.You will get the luxurious facilities on this trip such as mouth-watering vegetarian food, luxurious accommodation, VIP darshan and adjoining washroom.So, at the end of the day you will take the delicious dinner at the hotel and with evening bonfire.After early morning breakfast, you’ll leave for Kedarnath (It is recommended to take substantial breakfast at Harsil as we will directly go to the kedarnath temple and come back around 3:00 – 4:00 PM).
09:00 AM: Leaving from Harsil Helipad, Gangotri (By Helicopter)
09:30 AM: Landed at the Kedarnath Helipad (Base Camp)After landing at Guptkashi/phata helipad from Gangotri after changing helicopter, you will head towards the Kedarnath, which is 10 minutes away from guptkashi.For 10 minutes to 3 hours, you may have to wait during the time of chopper change due to the bad weather condition or shuttle slots.Now, Welcome to the mountain of an amalgam of spirituality, Kedarnath. Here you will see the fantastic beauty of Himalayas, and will feel the powerful vibrations.The beautiful scene, serenity in nature, religious zest, and the mountains covered with snow will allure you and mesmerize your heart, and these things make this sight most heritage among all the dhams.Our tour guide will take you for the Jal Abhishek and VIP darshan at Kedarnath temple.Now, After kedarnath darshan, our guide will take you to the hotel booked at Guptkashi and then will leave for Kedarnath helipad to Guptkashi helipad.One more day of your Chardham yatra by helicopter tour ends in the land of shiva or kedara with the tasty and mouth-watering dinner, and after taking dinner you will relax in your hotel and sleep homely to energize yourself for the next day.
10:00 AM: Leaving from Badrinath Helipad (By Helicopter)
11:30 AM: Landed at DehradunHelipad (Will Provide Drop)Now on day 4 of chardham yatra we will land in the city of Narayan, Badrinath, where you will get to see the fantastic views of the Himalayas with so much peace.Now after landing at Badrinath helipad, our tour guide will take you to the hotel where you can take breakfast and lunch and relax for some time, then we will leave for the VIP darshan of Badri Narayan temple.After the darshan at Badrinath, we will pay a visit to some Chardham yatra places Mana village and Vishnu Sahasranamam path in the evening.This is the end of the fourth day of Chardham yatra by Helicopter with a delicious dinner and relaxing at a luxurious hotel.
10:00 AM: Leaving from Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter)
10:45 AM: Land at Badrinath HelipadAfter taking breakfast, we will leave the land of Narayan, Badrinath, with positive vibes and return to the Dehradun with a fantastic experience. This tour of Chardham yatra by helicopter will give you beautiful memories for the lifetime.So, your Journey of Chardham yatra by Helicopter will come to an end with such an amazing experience.* Timings may change due to bad weather conditions and unpleasant climate because of this we will advise you to book your tickets one day later.
FAQs About Char Dham Yatra
- Carry dry eatables with you like:- Biscuits, dry fruits, chocolate, or anything else. So, that you can regain energy during your long hours of walk and trekking.
- Carry warm garments with you as this place is very cold.
- Carry your medical kit with you. so, that you have all the essential medicines for Cough, cold, headache, and fever.
- Carry oxygen with you because the temples are high above and there is less availability of oxygen.
- Carry aadhar card and biometric registration card with you as this card is very necessary during the trip.
- Don’t take the alcohol during your Chardham yatra.
- Do not carry heavy and too much luggage because there is limited space in the Chopper.
- Don’t throw plastic wrappers or waste here and there. Throw them in a dustbin. If you don’t find dustbin near you keep them in your bag and when you a dustbin throw that waste there.
- Don’t wear heavy jewelry during trekking.
- Don’t take a rest in the places where alerts are posted.
Chardham Yatra Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Helicopter Ride from Dehradun to the ChardhamShrines and back to Dehradun.
- Hemkund Sahib Aerial Darshan (Subject to Weather Conditions).
- First night stay at Dehradun on the date of your arrival. This extra night makes your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter a 5 Nights and 6 Days tour.
- Accommodation for 4 nights, 01 night at each Dham, with all meals included.
- Dinner and Next Morning Breakfast at Dehradun hotel.
- Sightseeing with professional guides at all four Dhams.
- VIP Darshans.
- Airport and hotel transfers at Dehradun.
- Palki or Pony at Yamunotri.
- Maha Abhishek at Badrinath Ji Temple.
- Rudra Abhishek at KedarnathJi Temple.
- Shri KedarnathJi Helicopter Shuttle services.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- All applicable taxes.
Recent Chardham Yatra Visitors
Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter Reviews
Our Chardham Yatra Tour packages score an average of 4.6 out of 5 based on 212 reviews in the last year.
The agency's team is really helpful and humble to us. We were escorted from one dham to another dham very comfortably; our chardham trip happened so smoothly. Every arrangement was so proper, whether meals, accommodations and VIP darshans. God bless you, Himanshu, for such an awesome tour of the chardham yatra; we will meet in next season.
Brij Kishor Ji
If you're thinking to availing chardham yatra by helicopter then I must recommend lih travel tour agency, I booked my tour to chardham with them last season, their services are excellent they have relatively soft-spoken staff who will take care of you during the whole trip, those 6 days of chardham yatra are unforgettable for me. Lots of love, Himanshu and Hitesh, for the best Chardham yatra of my life. Thanks!
Shri Nandkishor Sharma and their Son
I had booked Chardham yatra by helicopter with lih travel for my parents, even though we were late for the booking session, but Himanshu and Hitesh handled it very well. After returning from 6 days Chardham Yatra, my father praised the company and thanked Himanshu again and again for the wonderful yatra arrangements. I would like to say that the lih.travel maintain the best quality of hotels and meals and unlike the others they give you a luxury experience of Chardham Yatra.
Himanshu Thank you very much for making Chardham Yatra so easy for us. The journey to Chardham by Helicopter with lih travel was very fun and exciting. The company's services are excellent, and the staff helps on every step. Himanshu had already shared this 6-day travel plan with us so that we could prepare accordingly, and it proved to be very helpful too. Goodbye, lih we'll be back next season. Thanks, Hitesh and Himanshu ji
Thanks, lih travel; this could be not possible without you guys; we had a great time during chardham yatra; you people arranged helicopter services for each destination, and the hotel quality was outstanding. Many thanks for arranging chardham yatra by helicopter at the last moment for us.
Mangilal Ji and Their Group
Your arrangements for the Choti Chardham Yatra are perfect, everything happened on time, and the accommodation and food facilities were commendable. Since when I was eagerly waiting to go on Chardham Yatra with my 4 friends but was scared due to bad weather and chaos but lih travel company made this easier for us than I thought. We got darshan preference at dhams it was a VIP experience.
Vimla Kumari Ji
The 6-day Chardham Yatra with lih travel was very comfortable; VIP Darshan was arranged on every dham and after visiting the temple, got a chance to visit the nearby delightful places. The company staff is very helpful and listens to all your concerns; we didn't have any problem with the journey, we will make lih our partner next time to come again on this holy journey.
Shri Narayan Lal Sharma Ji
Hello dear Himanshu ji, & Leisure Holidays. Thank you for organising An amazing experience us. Usha ji (my wife) and myself had a good experience. Everything was on time and the arrangements were done properly I would love to recommend Leisure holidays to more people. Apart from minor inconveniences due to the weather, everything else was smooth and coordinated we had a good overall char Dham yatra experience. Thanks for the hospitality.
Usha & Kishor Khabiya Jain
I wanted to gift Chardham yatra by helicopter to my wife on our 50th anniversary; my son booked 6 day tour with lih for us. I must say that the staff of lih is friendly and respectful towards senior citizens, our meals and rest were arranged at the right time and taken by helicopter to the four dhams. I want to thank Himanshu Ji from the bottom of my heart for being the medium of realizing this dream of my wife and gifted us a wonderful Chardham Yatra.
Shri Prhalad Gupta Ji
|Temple||Opening Date||Closing Date (Tentative)|
|Yamunotri||3rd May 2022||26th Oct 2022|
|Gangotri||3rd May 2022||24th Oct 2022|
|Kedarnath||6th May 2022||26th Oct 2022|
|Badrinath||8th May 2022||5th Oct 2022|
- Hire an experienced tour operator, so you won’t have any problems during Journey.
- Avoid carrying heavy luggage. Only carry essential things during Journey.
- Make sure you are correctly fit during the Journey.
- Carry your medicines along with you while traveling.
- Carry more warm clothes and carry your raincoat along with you.
- Carry some snacks like fruits, biscuits, etc. Because you will be walking and all these things are needed.
- Start Walking, which will keep your body healthy and legs stronger.
- Start having a Balanced Diet.
- Start doing exercise or Workout.
- People should drink 2 litres of fluid daily.
- Do not consume alcohol, caffeinated drinks and sleeping pills.
- Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- 5 kg luggage will be permitted in the chopper by per passenger. Those who bring excessive luggage would not be allowed to take their further baggage with them in the helicopter. This guideline is a standard safety rule.
- Take your medical kit as the temples are on high altitude.
- Timings are flexible, depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt — permissions, etc.
- Passenger are not allowed to carry trolley bags because of the limited space you should carry duffle bags or soft bags.
- Three choppers will fly the same day for the Chardham yatra. We may adjust passenger acc to bodyweight.
- At Kedarnath shuffle, Extra INR 200 per kg will be charged if the passenger weight is more than 80 KG.
- While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi, the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. Depending on Shuttle slots/weather conditions or technical reasons.
- Passengers may be divided into two groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle, depending on their body weight.
- Properties on tour are 3 to 4-star category except for Yamunotri as it is a remote or rural area.
- The weight of the total passenger should not be more than 430 kg. This guideline is our safety guidelines.
- All passengers will be taken to all the helipads at least 1 hour prior to the departure time. In this case, sometimes, you may have to wait at the government Helipad.
- Share your actual and exact body weight at the time of giving information. We will check your weight before flying, and it shouldn’t be more than what you have informed us.The company thave full rights to de-board a passenger incase the actual body weight exceeds the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
The aviation department has set some standards for the Chardham yatra helicopter, according to which only 6 people can sit in a helicopter and the maximum weight of each passenger should be 72 kg, your weight will be measured before the flight and if we found more than the standard weight, you can be prevented from boarding the helicopter, in that case, you can contact us and get advice.
The maximum capacity of a helicopter is 430 kg which does not include passenger baggage and a passenger can carry only 5 kg maximum weight with him. If you bring more than 5 kg, the company has the right to stop you from boarding the helicopter.
- The above 2 years of children are eligible for full tickets, and children less than 2 years are free of any cost. There is no provision of concession to senior citizens and the children in this Chardham yatra by Helicopter package.
- If in case of poor weather conditions, you haven’t been to any Dham or your journey has been incomplete in this scenario, the company will try all possible ways to visit all Dham by extending the time frame. If the weather is terrible throughout the day, we will visit the temple the next day.
- Due to bad climate conditions, we may have to change our hotel or property, but don’t worry, we will provide you upper or same class category hotel.
- One cab will be provided to the group of up to 6 pax wherever required in your Chardham yatra by helicopter.
- We recommend you to book your return flight one day later. The company will not bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
- The laws of Delhi jurisdiction shall govern disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions.
- In case of emergency and bad weather, passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
- No money will be refunded in case the passenger is de-boarded due to wrong body weight given by you.
- Your luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter if it is found more than 5 KG at the helipad.
- Even if the royalty fees changes or not, Price will always remain the same
- Extra night because of bad climate conditions will be borne by the customer itself. We will not bear any charge.
- You will need to carry sim of Airtel and BSNL both, because only these mobile networks and connectivity available there
- Cancellation policy for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package: – If the customer wants to cancel the trip, they have to pay the following cancellation charges.
- Up to 45 Days before journey — 30% of the amount will be forfeited
- In between 45 to 30 days — 70% of the amount will be forfeited
- In between 30 to 0 Days — No Refund
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is a must for all Indians, whereas a passport is required in the case of foreign nationals.
- Any tips, pitthu, and donation cost borne by the client itself.