1. Is India safe for solo female Travellers?
Ans: Yes, India is a safe country for a feisty solo female Travellers.
- Several tour operators in India render the best and safe services to the woman traveler.
- The women are readily accepted in this land of generous hospitality.
- The hotels here are well managed and are centrally located for safe late-night city tours.
- The assistance through 24/7 helpline number also reckons safe trip.
2. Which is the best place to travel alone in India?
Ans: India is an ideal holiday destination for women who want to travel alone and want to expand their horizon to experience every aspect of life. They can either enjoy adventurous or flirtatious activities or can seek inner strength through meditation or yoga. They can also curate the best traditional artefacts or enhance their culinary skills with the perfect recipe of world-renowned curries. India has it all. The best places to travel are
- East India: Sikkim, Tawang, Kolkata
- West India: Udaipur, Goa, Jaipur.Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Goa
- South India: Kovalam: Kerala, Pondicherry
- North India: Kasol, Rishikesh, Shimla, Jim Corbett National park
3. How do female tourists dress in India?
Ans: Female tourist in India should dress in comfortable and easy clothes that are not too revealing but suits Indian tropical weather and long terrains to walk.
4. Can females wear shorts in India?
Ans: Female can wear shorts In India. Though India is still coping with the patriarchal mindset, the women with a daring attitude, exposing clothes, drinking habits are not welcomed in many rural areas. But that is only a small part of 1 billion population.
5. How can a woman be safe in India?
Ans: A solo trip to India is safe but it has become minacious only with all those news about molestation and alarming behaving towards female travellers in the country. But with little bitty care Women can be safe in India.
- Dress aptly
- Be responsible for your drinking habits.
- Prefer safe and centrally located stays.
- Keep Emergency Numbers saved in your mobile.
- Be bold and confident to say ‘NO’
- Dodge Night Journeys.