1) How many days are needed to explore the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
Ans – It will take around 7-8 days to complete the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur. It will take some time to explore these four cities as also India’s traffic is insane and huge time gets wasted in traveling.
2) What will be the most convenient time to explore the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
Ans – If you don’t want the scorching summer’s heat then the best time for an exploration tour is from October to March. During this time the climate remains pleasant.
3) What are the different modes of transport to travel in the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur?
Ans – There are various transport modes like a car, train, bus, or flight through which we can explore the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur. For sightseeing purposes, you can have a car on rent. It is very cheap in India to hire a car. According to your budget, you can hire a luxury car.
4) How can we hire the right and genuine travel operator?
Ans – One can figure out the best travel operators online according to your budget and interest. To find out a particular travel agent’s authenticity one can read reviews on Tripadvisor.
5) Which fascinating tourist attractions should be enlisted in the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur Itinerary?
Ans – The most exclusive and interesting places to cover in the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur Itinerary are – Delhi’s Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, and the Humayun’s Tomb. Agra’s Taj Mahal, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Mehtab Garden, and the Agra Fort.Jaipur’s City Palace, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal,, and Albert Hall.Udaipur’s City Palace, Lake Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Moti Magri, and the Fatehsagar Lake.