India is the Astir blend of Modern and Ancient culture and the Golden Triangle in India is the true representative of various colors of India. National Capital Territory of Delhi, the Mughal Grandeur of Agra, and the Majestic Royals of Jaipur are the most traveled trios of India and known as the ‘Golden Triangle in India’.
Each destination in your Tour to Golden Triangle in India represents the diverse tradition, culture, ancient architecture, a variety of food, awe-inspiring modern and traditional sights of enlightening Bazaars, first-class accommodation and this mesmerizing trip to India would blow your mind with its Rich-Unique History.
India is recording an exponential growth of tourism footprints and the highest density of visitors traffic is nestled in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, for many reasons. One of the great reasons behind this is- this charismatic trio marks the shortest travel distance between each other and comes up with a magnificent imaginary Triangle drawn at the heart of India, linking with the equidistance limbs of 200-250 km from each other.
This article is an LIH-guide telling you highlights, best-possible route, best places to visit on your tour to Golden Triangle in India, along with the points to remember while traveling in holidays to the golden triangle in India
Top Suggested Golden Triangle Tour Packages are
Following are all the Golden Triangle Tour to India Packages the LIH offers:-
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights – Exclusive Golden Triangle Tour Package
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights – Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Package
- 7 Days/ 6 Nights – Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- 9 Days/ 8 Nights – Elite Golden Triangle with Goa Beach Tour Package
Highlights of the Golden Triangle Tour Package
- Explore the charismatic charm of Old Delhi.
- Relish the lavish mouth tempering Indian cuisines.
- Discover the lifestyle of Royal Kings and Queens.
- An enchanting view of the Grand Taj Mahal and the Red Fort of Agra.
- Stroll in incredible colorful markets of pink city Jaipur.
- A short excursion to a Royal Ghost Town – Fatehpur Sikri
40% of the Outsider Travellers Choose These packages
• 100% Verified Stays • No Booking Fees • 35K + Reviews by Travellers
Best Way to Travel Around the Golden Triangle Tour of India
The most exotic tour to Golden Triangle to India starts from the modern trail that covers unbeatable Delhi, Mughal city Agra, and the magnificent Jaipur. The entire tour passes through the eminent Indian Architecture Beauty, mesmerizing Bazaars, natural sightings, Rajasthani attractions, and many more.
The grand tour to the Golden Triangle of India starts from the exploration in Delhi. Witness the mesmerizing Mughal era structures designed with marbles and red stones such as Humayun Tomb, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lodi Garden, and more.
Around 233 km away from Delhi, take a short drive to the magnificent Agra where you will enjoy the outstanding World Heritage Sites such as- the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtabh Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri, etc.
Later, the Capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur awaits your visit to the ancient princely sights- City Palace, Albert Hall, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Rajasthani Markets, Jaipur Foods, and more.
You can also visit nearby attraction points such as the Royal Ghost House- Fatehpur Sikri or the Land of Tigers- Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur.
Best Way to Travel the Golden triangle tour to India:-
Let’s just know the best way to travel the Golden Triangle Tour to India-
Delhi: Astir blend of Islamic life with exquisiteness
The Heart of India, Delhi is the first destination of the Golden Triangle in India Tour which comprises the Old ancient Monuments to the Modern Infrastructure. Walkthrough the busiest Old Streets of Delhi and load yourself into a virtual time machine that will get you back to a few centuries ago to grasp a dynamic sight of the ancient infrastructure of India. Start from the old Havelis, Cobbled streets and cover almost all the destinations in Delhi.
Delhi is the city where you can relish the culture of the whole nation, may it be delicious street food or sumptuous cuisines, performance arts, festivals, or idyllic inexpensive shopping. Enjoy at Delhi while exploring the dynamic monument and the pride of India- the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, and Asia’s Biggest Markets like Sadar Bazaars, Chandni Chowk, and other memorable structures that add more links to the history of India.
Delhi is an exotic place offering the 3 to 5-star hotels with modern and traditional architecture. Continue your Tour to Golden Triangle in India by exploring the next city- Grandeur Agra.
Agra- the Mughal Grandeur City
From Delhi, the epitome of Mughal -Agra City is just 233 km away, ensuring the 2-3 hours to reach the destination. If you catch the train from Delhi Railway Station, it would take just 2 hours and if you choose to travel by road, you would be in Agra in 3-4 hours.
Once you enter the Agra city of Uttar Pradesh, you would be drawn by a pleasant sweet smell of ‘Agra ka Petha’ which is the most famous Royal Sweet. As you move inside the city, you would confront the land that is entirely into the Mughal Narnia situation with resounding structures, Grand Mausoleums, and of course the lush green gardens.
The Taj Mahal is a crown jewel of all Indian Architecture, famous for its artistic carvings, a grand refined mausoleum is made of semi-precious stones, mesmerizing minarets-filled with adorable ancient designs would leave you dumbstruck. The dynamic grandeur is surrounded by the geometric gardens famous for strolling and taking snapshots, Taj Mahal is all known for its creative art-filled structure.
Taj Mahal sighting does not end the Agra Tour. Walkout the Taj Campus and head towards the city for enjoying in the street shops for buying Well-designed Carpets, Persian Rugs, Wool Articles, Marble artifacts such as miniature Taj Mahal, Piggy Banks, Marble Pens, and more to take a part of the Magnificent Agra back with you. You can also explore other famous Marvels or Mughal structures such as Agra Fort, Akbar’s Tomb, Mehtabh Bagh while enjoying the Tonga Ride.
You can also visit another signature Mughal City – Fatehpur Sikri that is located on the way to Jaipur from Agra. The city is built with every detail of architectural boasting and luxury. This Mughal capital city was abandoned within a decade or so due to a lack of water resources and coercion forces of hostile kingdoms.
Jaipur- Regal City of Rajputi Royals
Head towards the western end of India, Jaipur situated beside the empty quarter of Rajasthan. This is the most lively destination of the Golden Triangle Tour of India. The city is known for its grand Rajput Forts and richest cuisine served with meat and spices, which has become one of the most alluring destinations among the foodies. Being a part of the deserted state, still, a scarcity of water has done nothing to the Rajasthani culture and is embedded strongly in its roots. Its managed colorful culture makes the land unique.
The most iconic Rajasthani tradition has marked the city to be an idyllic shopping destination in the country. With the northeastern Aravali hills, the mighty Rajputs have decorated their city with the mesmerizing structures, and red sandstone monuments and much more. It is one of the most adorable destinations of Rajasthan, What else can beat the beauty of such a dynamic capital of Rajasthan.
This is the city of forts, where you can start off your Jaipur City Tour from the grand City Palace, and head towards the other mesmerizing places such as Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Jagatshironmani temple, Amber Fort, and much more. Also, visit the most exclusive Rajasthani markets – Johri Bazaar, Babu Bazaar, Chandpole Bazar, Tripolia Market, and many more. While strolling in the markets, add an exclusive element of Jaipur Stories.
Reasons To Visit The Golden Triangle Tour of India
Of course, there is an umpteen number of reasons for which these three magnificent destinations are chosen for providing the best cultural and traditional experiences. Let’s check out the reason for which the Tour to Golden Triangle in India is famous.
- Every destination of the Golden Triangle Circuit is a heritage rich land. Each filled with entirely unique culture and traditions with added other elements. This trip to the grand trios is a window to enjoy the lively lifestyle of India that makes this tour to Golden Triangle in India the epic.
- Even if you love to travel alone, then the Golden Triangle tour to India provides the best option. All the three major destinations of India are magnificent attractions located with no diverted routes. This will make you interact with other tourists, no matter when you visit.
- Filled with Rich-heritage and history, the Delhi- Agra-Jaipur makes the base of ancient Indian legacy which can be seen by the numerous ancient monuments, forts, gardens, and markets. With this circuit, you would discover the true heritage of the nation.
- The luxury Golden Triangle to Tour offers you the best amenities from enchanting boutique hotels to luxury cabs or trains. All the destinations in the trio-circuit are filled with top-most hotel chains and the most luxurious trains of India which have superb itineraries covering the Golden Triangle route.
- Though these three destinations might look random, they are filled with varying architectural styles, unique culture, and delicious cuisine, and thus giving you the best traveling experience in your super exciting vacations.
- Delhi- Agra- Jaipur are well-connected cities making a beautiful triangle located at the equidistant of 200-250 km from each other. Linked through, well-built roadways, super-fast trains, air connectivity, and six-lane highways, with the shortest distance travels, make your Golden Triangle Tour a most memorable one.
- Delhi’s lavish street-foods dishes, Agra’s flavored Petha, and the taste of the spicy Rajasthani Thali make the entire trip worthy for a foodie traveler.
Points to Remember While Traveling the Golden Triangle Tour to India
- The best time to visit the Golden Triangle Tour is during winters that set from October and end in March/April.
- Be careful while moving with the crowd, as they could be pocket-pickers around who request for money and are trying to market your ornaments.
- Carry Indian Currency in Cash, as some places would not accept digital money.
- Select the right and suitable transport for you, avoid using local buses or road transport and try to book your personal cabs or cars. The option of luxury trains is also available.
- For visiting the Taj Mahal, the best time is during Sunset to capture the colorful reflections of the Taj.
- Not to forget to visit additional destinations around the Golden Triangle- Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur and the Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Jaipur from Agra.
- Do carry a medical kit with you, in case any emergency
- If you are traveling India during Summers, get some skin-friendly cotton clothes to resist scorching heat.
- As such, there are no particular days to explore the Golden Triangle. Still, on a minimum basis, a 3-4 day trip to the Golden Triangle would be enough to explore the major destinations of the circuits.
There’s no collection of flowery adjectives or phrases to explain the real beauty of the trios. What can be imagined by the words is best described with the vision and experience. Now, it is time to book your choice of Golden Triangle Tour Package with LIH.travel and explore the country like the Royals.