1. What is the best time to visit India?
The best time to travel to India is from August to April each year as the weather will be pleasant in the day time and colder in the evenings.
2. How to obtain a visa for India?
Since the Indian consulate has introduced a provision of E-VISA, the process of Indian Visa has truly become the easiest and hassle-free process. You only have to visit the website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html for applying for Indian e-Tourist Visa, pay a Visa fee online, and then receive the electronic e-visa via email before traveling to India. Yes, it’s that simple.
3. What are the inclusions of a Luxury India Tour Package?
Your Luxury India Tour Packages includes accommodation in Luxury Hotels, Daily Buffet Breakfast, Private SUV Car and Experienced English Speaking Chauffeur, Professional English Speaking Guide services for city sightseeing, All suggested tour activities as mentioned, your domestic flight connections (if any), All airport and Hotel Transfers and all government applicable taxes.
4. What are the accommodations that will be provided in these Luxury India Tour Packages?
We have shortlisted some handpicked 5-star Luxury centrally located hotels which will give you a lifetime experience of luxury travel in India.
5. Is travel insurance necessary for visiting India?
It is always suggested to take international travel insurance before visiting India though it is not compulsory.
6. What kind of vehicle will be used in Luxury India Tour Packages?
In these given luxury tour packages in India, we provide you well equipped SUV Toyota Innova Crysta Car which has ample legroom and luggage space suitable for 4-5 travelers.
7. Can this luxury India tour packages be customized as per our requirements?
Yes, we can easily customize India tour packages as per your specific requirements.
8. How do I proceed with the booking of the Luxury India Tour Packages?
As per our company policy, we need a confirmation email from you accepting the proposed travel itinerary, then after we share you a formal tour package confirmation email confirming all the proposed services as per the finalized tour itinerary and request you to pay the advance amount and rest balance amount you can pay us after your arrival in India.
9. What is the cancellation policy of these Luxury India tour Packages?
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges for luxury India holiday packages would be as follows:
- 75 days to 60 days preceding the starting date of the tour: NO RETENTION will be charged.
- 60 days to 45 days preceding the starting date of the tour: 10% of the package cost will be charged as Retention.
- 45-30 days preceding the starting date of the tour: 50% of the package cost will be charged as Retention.
- 30-0 days preceding the starting date of the tour: 100% of the package cost will be charged as retention.
In case of Special Trains Journeys, Wildlife Safaris, Flight Ticketing and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
10. How does my Luxury trip to India start and work?
On your arrival at the International airport, our travel representative will meet and greet you. Then, we will brief you on the important details of your India travel plans and will share the welcome kit which has important documents like Hotel vouchers and domestic flight tickets you need during your India travel.
11. How do I pay for these Luxury India Tour packages?
After sending you a formal email confirmation of your luxury tour packages in India, we will share with you our company bank details in which you can transfer the advance amount of your trip and rest balance you can pay after your arrival in India. You can make the payment via Bank Transfers or credit cards like Visa / Mastercards through a payment gateway.
12. Will I be able to get internet access easily during the luxury India tour?
Most of the hotels provide free wifi or else you can issue an Indian Sim card for calling and internet usage.
13. How much should I tip during my travel to India?
- Some hotels include service charges on their bills. In such cases, tipping is not necessary. Where this is not done, at the tip of 10% is customary. If you are in a big group and the food bill is high, the tip on the total can come down to 5%.
- Don’t tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something.
- Tipping of your private driver depends on his services and courtesy, which is generally paid at the end of your itinerary from INR 500/- – INR 1000/- @ per day.
- Tipping of your Guides depends on his services, knowledge about the places, and courtesy which is generally paid at the end of your each destination sightseeing from INR 800/- – INR 1500/- @ per sightseeing (depends on his services provided to you).
14. Are these Luxury India Tour packages group tours or private tours?
These packages are private designed tours for couples, friends, and families to deliver exclusivity and authentic Luxury India experience to our guests.
15. Will the driver take us outside for dinners in this Luxury India tour Package?
As car and driver will be available with you from arrival till departure, the driver will take you outside for dinner at specialty restaurants of your choice and he will drop you back to the hotel after your meal.
Q.16 Why Book these Luxury India tour Packages with Leisure India Holiday?
We provide tailor-made luxurious India Tour packages. Leisure India Holidays Provide a high quality personalized tour experience.