Q.1 What does The Golden Triangle Tour Offers to You?
Visit three states in one trip
- Uttar Pradesh
The Capital of India has lots to offer than historical monuments like Qutub Minar, Red Fort Jantar Mantar. The City is also a destination to Enjoy bird watching, relish on local savory on Delhi roads and some cheap shopping in local markets.
Visit the city during the month of October, November, December, when weather is favorable to explore local places.
The land of Forts and eternal beauty, Rajasthan’s capital is the pink city of India”Jaipur”.Explore the historic Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal in the month of October, November, December. The colorful land is also a great shopping destination for traditional attires and jewelry. The tiger safari At Ranthambore,155 km away from Jaipur is worth extending your stay.
- Attraction In Uttar Pradesh
The wonder monument Taj Mahal is the epitome of pure and true love. Agra the city in UP is must visit destination in India. The stay can be extended to visit the birthplace of Lord Krishna in Vrindavan and Mathura and visit the historical and beautifully architect temples in town.
Q.2 What is Golden Triangle Tour?
Golden Triangle is the most famous tourist circuit in India.
The beautiful highway embracing the Grandness of Delhi, beauteous of Jaipur and naturalness of the Tajmahal City Agra is the famous Golden Triangle of India.
You can’t scorn anyone one while touring others.
About 40% of the first-time tourist to India plan the Golden Triangle tour to get the maximum from their journey to India.
A traveller course includes three major cities Delhi, Agra, Jaipur making an illusory triangle on the chart of India, consequently been called a Golden triangle circuit. The tour starts from Delhi and is continued either south-west to Jaipur or towards the east to Agra.
Q.3 Why Golden Triangle Is Best Destination for Travel?
The Golden Triangle tour is the most desirable tour to explore the popular and metropolitan capital city Delhi, gazing at the white marble monument Taj Mahal that heads India on the global map, and the elegant and lavish imperial pink city Jaipur. Indeed many stars can’t even resist the popularity of this circuit. Many Hollywood celebrities like Will Smith, Lipa Dua, Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, and Bryan Adams have lately arrived at this amazing and alluring tourist circuit. The reason why this is the best destination to travel:
- To travel the magnificent and elegant past of India with some extensive and ancestral monuments.
- To appreciate shopping, exciting nightlife, and savoring on local street delights.
- You can also intend to do a tiger safari on the golden triangle circuit.
- The perfect photographic landscape to click some astonishing photographs.
- To experience the luxury in its real sense.
- Since this circuit, is heavily promoted by the Indian Government, tourists can avail of some exciting offers and discounts.
Q.4 When should you visit the golden triangle?
According to Indian temperature and rainfall, October to April would be the best time to visit the golden triangle in India where the temperature will be between 22-32°C.
|Month to Visit Golden Triangle||Weather|
Q.5 From Where You Can Plan The Golden Triangle Trip of India?
Normally, tourist starts their Golden triangle trip from Delhi because of easy flight connectivity of Delhi international airport. It is comfortable and quick to visit India if you are flying down from the USA, Uk, Australia, or from any other country.
But if you want to plan a golden triangle trip from Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Goa, Chennai then there are rail, road and air transport easily available from these cities.
You can also enjoy the royal experience of luxurious train running between the three major cities comprising the Golden triangle circuit.
But you can still plan your trip from Goa. Mumbai, Bangalore or Chennai. Many good tour operators can plan your luxurious golden triangle trip in a most comfortable and customized manner.
Q.6 How many days are required to cover the golden triangle?
The typical itinerary to travel the Golden triangle happens in the 6 days plan. But the itinerary can also be customized tour In 2\3\4\5 days covering the main attraction on your journey to these beautiful cities.
Q.7 What are the Best Tourist Places & Sites to Visit in Golden Triangle tour India?
|Main Destination||Best Tourist Places and Sightseeing Places|
|Delhi||Qutb Complex, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Lal Mandir, Laxminarayan Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Sarojini Nagar|
|Jaipur||Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Albert Hall, Elephant Rides|
|Agra||Agra Fort, Mehtabh Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, Tonga Rides|
Q.8 What is the Truth of the Golden Triangle Tour of India?
- The entire distance covered during the Golden Triangle trip is 720 km.
- Every stop is 4-6 hours distant from each other.
- Nearly 40% of travellers visiting India for first-time plan the golden triangle trip.
- The best time to visit the golden triangle circuit is from October to February.
- The revenue generated from this circuit contributes 6% revenue to the travel industry.
- The trip is ideal for small groups, large groups, families, honeymoon couples, adventurous people, senior travellers, solo travellers.
- The majority of guests on this tour are from the USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Q.9 What are the things to do in Jaipur?
- Best Things To Do in Jaipur for sightseeing
- 1. Explore the beauty of Amer fort:-
- 2. Visit Nahargarh Fort:-
- 3. Hawa Mahal:-
- 4. City Palace:-
- 5. Jaigarh Fort:-
- 6. Birla Mandir:-
- 7. Patrika gate:-
- 8. Albert Museum:-
- 9. Govind Devji Mandir:-
- Adventures Things To Do in Jaipur
- 10. Cycling Expedition:-
- 11. Night Safari:-
- 12. Hot air balloon ride:-
- 13. Elephant and Camel Ride:-
- 14. Ziplining:-
- 15. Vintage car rally:-
- Things To Do in Jaipur at night:-
- 16. Amar Jawan Jyoti:-
- 17. Jal Mahal:-
- 18. Explore the Flavors of Jaipur at different restaurant and cafes:-
- 19. Enjoy in bars and disc at night:-
- 20. Explore the Rajasthani culture at Chokhi Dhani:-
- Shopping in Jaipur
- 21. Traditional wear shopping in Jaipur:-
- 1. Johari Bazaar:-
- 2. Bapu Bazaar:-
- 3. Tripolia Bazaar:-
- 4. Chandpole Bazaar:-
- 5. Kishanpole Bazaar:-
- 6. Nehru Bazaar:-
- Off-beat Things To Do in Jaipur:-
- 22. Visit Jawahar Kala Kendra:-
- 23. Enjoy Elephant polo at Dera Amer:-
- 24. Watch a movie at Raj mandir cinemas:-
- 25. Visit Elefantastic elephant farm:-
- 26. Attend Jaipur literature festival:-
- Fun Things To Do in Jaipur:-
- 27. Visit snow planet:-
- 28. Get a relaxful rejuvenating massage:-
- 29. Enjoy during folk festivals:-
- 30. Visit Nahargarh sanctuary and Jhalana Conservation Center:-